Democratic leadership and representation are more important than ever. VOTE ROW A ONLY to continue the Democrats’ track record of vision, fiscal responsibility, responsive leadership, and non-partisan collaboration.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS THAT INCLUDE…
- Navigating Covid, with responses based on science and expert health guidance, to keep our community safe.
- Maintaining a AAA bond rating and continued excellence in education and Town services with only modest (or no) mill rate increases.
- Obtaining millions of dollars in new public grants.
- Powering 70% of the Town with green energy.
- Continuing anti-bias and verbal de-escalation training for all officers with an emphasis on community policing and the relationship between law enforcement and the community.
- Purchasing in-car and body cameras for all officers.
- Adopting the Village District regulations.
- Initiating the Town’s Facilities Optimization Committee, charged with analyzing the potential for optimization of Town and school facilities.
VISION FOR THE FUTURE THAT INCLUDES…
- Maintaining local control over zoning and education.
- Revitalizing Town Center.
- Addressing the emerging needs of our community with fiscal prudence and thorough consideration of priorities and alternatives.
- Focusing on the health, safety and social/emotional needs of students during this Covid era.
- Enhancing broadband and WiFi throughout Town.
- Investing in infrastructure to repair bridges and roads, and complete the sidewalk initiative.
- Pursuing eco-friendly policies that drive sustainable development and conservation.
- Continuing transparency, community engagement, non-partisan discourse and creative problem-solving that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion.
KNOW THE CANDIDATES
**View candidate bios HERE.
**View Weston Today Letters to the Editor HERE.
**View the LWV Voter’s Guide HERE.